Our new blog!
Udi's Outdoors is excited to launch our new Blog concurrent with the rollout of our brand new website. Be sure to check this page frequently for new hikes and pictures from the latest completed hikes! We will also be posting funny stories and interesting pics as we run across unique situations in the field. We hope to keep everyone informed and entertained at the same time, so please come back and join us frequently!
Happening This Month
Rollover a highlighted date then click the event listing for more details
- 7:30 AM - 136th/Hawknest/HiDesert/Renegate/Desperado/Coyote/DoveValley-7.8miles, 500'RG, 3hrs
- 2:00 PM - 136th/bootlegger/Granite/Cow Poke loop- 5miles, 1;45Hrs
- 8:00 AM - 136th/Dixileta/Whiskey Bottle Loop-4.5 Miles, 1:30 hrs
- 7:30 AM - brown's Mountain Loop-5 Miles, 600'EG, 2? Hrs
- 7:00 AM - Cholla Mountain Loop-7M, 2 Hrs
- 6:50 AM - Cholla Mountain Loop-7.5M, 2,5Hrs, 500'EG
- 9:00 AM - South Rim-Bright Angel to 1.5-mile & back, 3 miles, 1,200EG-2 hrs
- 7:00 AM - S Kaibab to Skeleton Point-6 Miles, 2,000'EG, 4 hrs
No Events Scheduled
Next Scheduled Events Start In:
S Kaibab to Skeleton Point-6 Miles, 2,000'EG, 4 hrssee details
Providing clean, affordable & safe Housing in phoenix metro